EFT 3.0 FOR WINDOWS SOFTWARE:
- Operating environments Windows XP or Vista
- Easy to use windows applications
- Network enabled to run under Windows Networking, Windows NT, Novell, and other popular environments
- Peer-to-peer capable
- Does not require hardware upgrades (in most cases)
- File transfer via secure internet connection, or via telephone line with most popular modems
- Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98 or greater
- 16 MB Memory (RAM)
- 30 MB disk space (increases with number of transactions)
Data entry with simple user input
Import capabilities for a variety of formats:
- ACH formatted
- Excel (All Fields or select data fields)
- ASCII comma delimited (all fields for select data fields)
- Software Vendor Interface
- AME Software 205 W. Fifth Ave. Ste 205 Escondido, CA 92025 www.amesoft.com Phone (760) 738-3720
- HJP Associates 144 Elmora Ave, Ste 204 Elizabeth, NJ 07202 www.hjpassociates.com Phone (908) 354-3441
- Cougar Mountain Software
- Microkey Software
Free telephone support...No phone trees...Talk to a "real live person"
- Includes functionality to process all types of transactions: EFT accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and RCK (returned check representment)
- Point and click transaction updates
- Security system
- Program Startup
- User level
- Menu level
- Custom interfaces available upon request
- Transmit and receipt of data via internet or modem
- Full range or reporting - can be viewed, printed or saved to PDF or HTML files
- Multiple banks and bank accounts supported
- Unlimited number of files per transmission
- Multiple A/P, A/R, payroll and RCK accounts
- Multiple files per account per day
- Ability to put transactions on hold indefinitely
- History files generated at client, processing center and ACH processor levels
- Client can produce hard copy of transmitted files from history.
- Includes full online help with hypertext links
- Proprietary encrypted files for added safety
- Full audit trail at client, processing center and ACH processor levels
CPR Systems has purchased master licensing rights from ETT Consulting, a California software developer to offer Electronic Funds Transfer, and now Electronic Check Representment to businesses nationwide. ETT Consulting is one of a handful of private companies, referred to as third party originators, authorized to accept debit and credit transactions directly or indirectly from private businesses and government entities and to electronically transmit these transactions to the ACH through the Federal Reserve Bank.
In order to qualify as a third party originator, ETT Consulting was required to complete a lengthy approval process. ETT Consulting sends all EFTs through a large financial institution that connects directly with the ACH.
By purchasing master rights to the ETT Consulting system. CPR Systems is able to offer businesses EFT for Windows software, which enables them to process a full range of financial transactions electronically.
Also, CPR Systems provides free telephone support, assisting you every step of the way in implementing your new EFT program, from software installation and use…to marketing.
You can download a full working version of our EFT software that will allow you access to all functions except the transmission of live files by clicking on the link below. Call 734 459-1140 to receive a username and password for downloading.
Download Purchased/Update Versions (requires license)